Sunday, April 5, 2009

An Inconvenient Truth ( Point of a view )

As Byron Fibbs says http://brandonfibbs.com/2006/05/24/an-inconvenient-truth/ , the movie was very will presented and Al Gore’s acting was perfect; I can’t say that he was acting because he talked from his heart in order to convince us with this issue that many people are not aware of it. He was himself, in other words; I found the movie was entertaining and exiting and made me curious to know more about it and about our future. During his presentation he added some jokes to change the audience mood. There were quite enough graphs, charts and true pictures that are related to the earth’s conditions at the moment and in the past. With it Al Gore shows that the global warming is no longer a hypothetical theory. There is evidence for it almost everywhere in the world. “We must decide before it is too late” he said because the earth is going into a very bad situation in the near future. In fact I loved this movie because it turned our faces to a different issue more important than the terrorists and the economy. In the movie he showed us when he travelled from place to place and I agree with that because I think he wants to let us know that he is interested in the global warming and he really will go anywhere to see the situation with his eyes. Al of these points are mentioned by Byron’s review.

On the other hand many people like Scott, http://www.avclub.com/articles/an-inconvenient-truth,3943/ , find that when he talked about his sister when he lost her from lung cancer that it is has nothing to do with the movie but I disagree with them. I find it very important because he is talking about an experience he had lived with. Many people think that this issue is related to the business men and the big companies that aimed to get profit only without thinking in the future, Hello!!! Are you kidding? This a responsibility for all of us and we all involved in it. At the end, I don’t have any bad comment about this movie and I think it is 100% perfect. So I disagree with Scott review.

No comments:

Post a Comment